2014年8月20日星期三

Malaysia Tattoo Shop ~ Simple Tattoo 4U newly updated website !!!!!!

       1st Tattoo artist with his own Concept in Malaysia......

I am very grateful to all of whom have been supportive of me for the past 12 years. Some of whom have become my friends, some not and maybe some soon to be... tattooing has always been my means of livelihood but through tattoo, I have also found my values in life. I have learnt to be observant, understanding, adapting and appreciating life in a different light, pushing me to be more creative in my design works, developing my concepts in tattoo.
All my thoughts, feelings, ideas, concepts and works for the part 12 years are shared out in my newly updated website.Hopefully it can inspire you, elicit some new senses as we move along to bring Tattoo into the next level. Please visit: www.simpletattoo4u.com



没有评论:

发表评论